Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Deputy Manager
Salary: £34,320 per annum
This fantastic nursing home provides dementia nursing and residential care and support. They provide a caring, friendly and comfortable environment where they support people to maintain their independence and control over their lives.
As a Deputy Manager you will be required to assist the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home, supervising and managing junior members of staff and ensuring that quality standards are maintained at all times.
Person Specification - All applicants must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin. You must be motivated and passionate about delivering high quality care. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as proven managerial experience and the ability to lead others.
Benefits and Incentives
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call firstname.lastname@example.org on 01489 774 216.