Health Recruit Network
£17 - £18 /Hour
Deputy Manager required in Cumbria , From £17.00 to £18.00 per hour, Days only, 40.00 hours per week.
Position: Deputy Manager
Hours: Days only - 40.00 Hours per week
Care: Dementia, General care and Physical Disabilities
Salary: From £17.00 to £18.00 per hour
Desirable: Experience in a senior clinical position
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Maryport, Cumbria. My client offers Dementia, General care and Physical Disabilities treatment to Elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days only, 40.00 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Deputy Manager role:
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
Company benefits for the Deputy Manager role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid Breaks
• Free Parking
• Pension Scheme
• Discount in many shops
The successful Deputy Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Job Ref: VAR15718
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.