Deputy Manager vacancy at Chesterfield Elderly Care Home - £16p/h!
My client is a 40-bedded care home in Derbyshire that provides long-term nursing care to elderly residents, those with conditions such as dementia and sensory impairment, and those requiring no medical intervention. Admission age is 20+, and the home is operated by a large regional care group who offer bespoke care packages to service users.
The home is now seeking a Deputy Manager to join their team, and the successful candidate must be:
- A qualified 1st level RGN or RMN with a valid UK NMC pin
- An individual with previous management experience working with the elderly/in a nursing home environment
Duties of the role will include (this list is not exhaustive):
- Working alongside and reporting to the Home Manager, and acting up in their absence when appropriate
- Leading a team of Nurses and Care Assistants, and ensuring they achieve high standards of nursing care at all times
- Maintaining an open and honest communication style, and appropriately escalating any issues you become aware of
- Developing and implementing bespoke care plans for residents
- Being aware of and adhering to relevant legislations, guidelines and procedures by means of protecting residents' welfare
- Performing on-call duties as and when appropriate
- Supervising junior and new members of staff in all aspects of their clinical work
The benefits of working with my client include:
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A sense unrivalled satisfaction from being able to make a direct difference to service users
- Being a part of a nationally-renowned organisation
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on 02392 816901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity further!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy