Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Deputy Manager
Location: Hexham, Northumberland
Salary: £37107 - £39000 per annum
Full-time hours on a permanent basis
This is a fantastic independent hospital which provides assessment and intervention for up to 16 men and women who have a learning disability and complex needs including people who have mental health problems and behaviours that challenge services. The people who use this service may be admitted directly from the community or be stepping down from a more restrictive setting.
As the Deputy Manager you will contribute to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service. We are looking for exceptional people who are dedicated, professional, capable and competent, most importantly, who always put the service user at the centre of all they do.
The successful candidate will have:
- RMN/RNLD or other equivalent qualifications
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years post registration experience in Learning Disabilities and/or psychiatry at Senior level in addition to relevant management experience and/or training
- At least 5 years experience of working with people with learning disabilities including patients detained under the Mental Health Act
- Pension Contribution
- Death in service one time annual salary
- Career Progression
- 25 days annual leave
- CPD - range of training available
To apply or to have an informal discussion regarding this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Iona on 01489 774 216.
Applications will be strictly confidential.