Job Title: Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN Nurse)
Hours: Full Time
Hourly Rate: £16.00 per hour
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Deputy Manager on days/nights to join a 42 bedded care home in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN Nurse) Responsibilities:
* Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
* Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Ensuring the well-being of the residents, making sure their physical and emotional needs are met
* Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
* Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
* Confident working in both supernumerary and nursing environments
The successful Deputy Manager will be helping the home manager manage a 42 bedded care home and will be supervising and providing the best quality of care to the people they support. The desire to learn and the ability to inspire your team is therefore essential.
The Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN Nurse):
* Must be RGN or RMN qualified with a valid NMC Pin number
* Must have at least 2 years senior nursing experience working with elderly residents
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!