Perth and Kinross
£15.00 - £16.00 /Hour
Our client operates a group of quality driven care homes across Scotland, and has asked us to identify a deputy manager who has excellent clinical skills to join their team of very committed healthcare professionals in this beautifully restored and converted country house hotel, which provides residents with a spacious, relaxing and comfortable environment in which they feel safe, secure and most importantly, at home. This care home reflects its tranquil surroundings with extensive and well-kept landscaped gardens and the home has retained many of it's wonderful, original features.
The new Deputy Manager will be key in supporting the Manager and the Team to achieve the very highest quality of care for the elderly residents who live there.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, who is passionate about delivering consistently high levels of care. As the deputy manager, you will need to be a dynamic and proactive individual, with excellent ability to lead and motivate the team, and you will become the clinical lead within the home
Duties will include:
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Leading by example to ensure consistently high levels of care are maintained
- Deputising in the absence of the manager
- Regular care plan and medication audits
- Assisting the manager with the recruitment process
- Staff supervision and appraisal
- Staff Rota's
- Training of Staff
- Delivering Hands on care when required
This role would suit someone with previous experience within a care home environment or someone with strong clinical skills, who would like to progress their career into management.
Heart Resourcing seek out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals, and work entirely with clients who have the same quality driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria
- Hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery council (NMC)
- Have sound clinical knowledge
- Have experience of working in a similar Managerial role
- Have strong leadership qualities
NMC registered nurse
Proven clinical ability
Ability to lead a team