£27,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established care home provider who are seeking to recruit a Deputy Home Manager in Newham, Greater London.
This service provides specialised care for adults with Learning Disabilities within a care home setting.
• Manage home in absence of Home Manager.
• Prepare the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
• Appraise staff.
• Although this role is mainly supernumerary you will also be required to care out pre admission assessments and care reviews.
• Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of COSHH assessments.
• Medicines management.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience gained at Deputy Manager level within a nursing home.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced gained within a learning disability setting.
If you would like to apply for the role, please contact Nell Jones on 01223 298 100 or email [Click here to apply]
with your CV.