We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Deputy Home Manager who will work with and support our experienced Home Manager and assist in maintaining the high clinical standards with a hands on approach. This opportunity is with one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers.
We are looking for a RGN, RMN or RNLD with experience of caring for elderly who has worked at deputy level or above and has experience of managing a team in the absence of Home Manager.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Support and assist the home manager in auditing care plan documentation to ensure best practice
- Maintain effective communications with the home manager, clients, relatives and staff members
- Responsible for monitoring the state of well being of each resident, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met and written records are amended to reflect any variation
- Arrange and participate in staff and client meetings
Skills, Knowledge and Qualification required:
- 1st Level Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Must have held pin number for a few years
- Post registration experience in the elderly care sector
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must have good clinical experience along with exposure to leading nursing teams
To apply for the role please give us a call on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) or send your details across by replying to the advert to [Click here to apply] and a member of our team will get back to you.