- Company: Safehands Recruitment
- Base Pay: £40,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: 0000001207
- Contact: Matt Grech
- Phone: 01743453158
I am recruiting for one of Safehands most prestigious clients based in Telford. This is a permanent, full time role whereby you will be employed directly by my client. Paying a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a deputy manager to deputise the day to day duties and administrative functions of a 71 bedded nursing home. These professional will meet with family members who want to have their family members cared for in the facility. You will work with doctors, hospital administrators and even CQC inspectors. Your overall job is making sure every aspect of running a home is done not only professionally but in keeping with health and safety regulations and that patients are comfortable and looked after well. .
You must ideally hold a degree or diploma in nursing and registration with a live NMC pin.
Responsibilities of Deputy Manager-Nursing Home:
• To ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds, set by the Care Quality Commission.
• Ensuring the delivery of safe, personalised service to each resident focusing on person centered care.
• To ensure compliance, development, training and supervision policies are followed.
• Reporting weekly/monthly performance against budget.
• You will manage a large and varied team adhering to company and HR policies such as recruitment, training, appraisals, disciplinary, absent management.
• Ensuring staff are trained to company standards.
• To ensure good and safe practice in all activities relating to resident's care. By putting systems in place to guide, monitor and evaluate care and services provided.
Person Specification for Deputy Manager-Nursing Home:
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership qualities
• Organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise work loads
• Ability to deal effectively with emergencies
• Ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
• Ability to develop and promote positive working relationships with residents, their families and professional colleagues
• Ability to cope under pressure
• A positive attitude to change
• Work practice which promotes equality and diversity
• Competitive salary
• Colleague Discounts
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Matt Grech on 01743453158, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org