Our client ensures the following:
- To engage, encourage and appreciate.
- To be there when it matters.
- Involved in all the little moments of kindness that help make life feel brighter.
- When sharing time, conversation and activities means everyone contributes something different. By sharing a little love, every day, our Client helps those they care for to love every day.
- Hours - 39 hours per week contracted
- Job Role - Deputy Manager, Registered General Nurse Qualified
- Salary - £16 to £18 per hour
- Additional - £1 per hour added for overtime
- On Call Extra - Monday to Friday On Call an additional £1 per hour. Saturday & Sunday On Call an additional £2 per hour
RGN DEPUTY MANAGER - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirement
- RGN qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Previous Deputy Manager experience would be beneficial
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS which will be completed upon successful application.
- All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.