For our Client, every day is a new opportunity and new challenge to help their service users overcome, we would want the new Deputy Manager (Registered General Nurse) to have this mind set.
Our client ensures the following:
- To engage, encourage and appreciate.
- To be there when it matters.
- Involved in all the little moments of kindness that help make life feel brighter.
- Hours - 39 hours per week contracted
- Job Role - Deputy Manager, Registered General Nurse Qualified
- Salary - £16 to £18 per hour
- Additional - £1 per hour added for overtime
- On Call Extra - Monday to Friday On Call an additional £1 per hour. Saturday & Sunday On Call an additional £2 per hour
RGN (Registered General Nurse) DEPUTY MANAGER - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirement
- RGN (Registered General Nurse) qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Previous Deputy Manager (Registered General Nurse) experience would be beneficial
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS / PVG Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application.
- All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.