An excellent opportunity has arisen in a care service in Dorchester for an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care homes to work as Deputy Manager.
You will be joining a service that provides nursing and residential care packages to adults of all ages with disabilities and nursing care requirements, providing good standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be:
- NMC registered as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
- Experienced in care homes, working with a diverse client group
- Knowledgeable about CQC requirements and quality standards
- Confident in all aspects and processes involved in care planning and delivery
- A strong leader and able to provide effective line management and clinical leadership
- Enthusiastic and flexible to meet the needs of the service
As Deputy Manager, you will work full time hours of 40 per week on day shifts and will receive an excellent salary in the region of £35,000 to £38,000 per annum.
In this position, you will work closely with the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service. You will lead and develop the care and nursing teams, providing direction to implement any required improvements in the home.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Dorset and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.