An elderly and dementia care home in the Alloa area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
As Deputy Manager you will work closely with the Registered Home Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home, ensuring the already excellent standards of care are maintained and the needs of service users met.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
- Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care home environment within a senior or leadership position
- A strong leader with a positive and proactive approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable about quality standards and Care Inspectorate requirements
- Passionate about high quality nursing care
As Deputy Manager, you will work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts and will receive competitive rates of pay of £15.65 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Stirling, Falkirk and Clackmannanshire, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.