A specialist dementia care home in Dorking currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will work closely with the Registered Home Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home, ensuring the already excellent standards of care are maintained and the needs of service users met.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
- Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in dementia care
- A strong leader with a positive and proactive approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable about quality standards and CQC requirements
- Passionate about high quality nursing care
As Deputy Manager, you will work 40 hours per week on day shifts and will receive competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.