A small care home in the Watton area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in leadership within elderly care to work as Deputy Manager.
This is a fully CQC compliant service that provides care and support to older people with general nursing needs, maintaining family home feel where residents can enjoy life to the full.
Candidates for this Deputy Manager position should be:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- From a proven background in elderly nursing care, with good knowledge and understanding of the quality standards and safeguarding frameworks involved
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and management skills
- Well organised with a professional and flexible approach
- Quality focussed and driven, constantly looking for ways to improve
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the service, promoting the highest standards of person centred, evidence based care and providing effective leadership to the clinical team.
This is a full time position with a 38.5 hour working week on day shifts.
As Deputy Manager, you will receive excellent rates of pay of £17 - £18 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Norfolk and East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.