A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a large, modern care home in Sidcup for an experienced Registered Nurse with management experience to work as Deputy Manager.
This is a fully CQC compliant care home that offers general elderly and dementia nursing care combined with luxury living for service users to enjoy.
As Deputy Manager you will work closely with the Registered Manager to coordinate the overall service provided, ensuring high standards of care are maintained and the needs of service users met.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Nurse qualified as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Experienced in elderly care homes, with proven experience in a leadership position
- Confident providing clinical leadership and line management
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards with strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
This is a full time Deputy Manager post with a 40 hour working week on days and the role pays from £18 to £19 per hour.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.