Deputy Home Manager ( RGN / RMN )
- Location: Christchurch, Dorset
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full Time 40 hours
- Shifts: Day Shifts Monday - Friday
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for a highly motivated experienced registered general nurse or Mental Health nurse to work as a Deputy Home Manager within a very reputable beautiful care home that is due to open October 2016. The service is ideally located near Bournemouth and Ringwood. The home will be offering the highest level of Dementia and older aged adult care.
My Client understands that great care is inherent in great staff. That is why they offer an extremely attractive package to our employees This commitment to only employ the best comprises a rigorous and meticulous recruitment process, as well as a new employee induction programme and personal development plan; ensuring all staff not only possess the most impressive skillset but that they also have the right attitude to safeguard the highest standard of care.
This role is a progression role with my client looking for a passionate Deputy Manger that would be looking to progress to Home Manager as the client expands.
We are looking for:
- Previous management experience
- Level 5 management desirable but not essential
- Experience of CQC and local authority interaction
- Hiring experience
- Staff review/training/evaluation
- Budgets and auditing
- Issue reports of the service
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
All Employee benefits are negotiable
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com