Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Pro Health Scotland
£31,000.00 - £32,000.00 /Year
At ProHealth we are
supporting our client in the recruitment of a Deputy Manager for a Nursing Home
based in Falkirk. They are looking for the successful Deputy Manager to join
their Nursing home that offers general nursing care to older adults, some of
whom suffer from Dementia.
Although relevant care home experience would be
an advantage, we are also keen to speak to and receive applications from experienced
RGN or RMN nurses who may be looking for the next step in their nursing career
and become a Deputy Manager. You
will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred
care for the Homes residents. You will work alongside the Home Manager and as
Deputy Manager you will support with the day to day running of the service.
If you are passionate about
elderly care and would like to enhance your Nursing career then we encourage
you to apply.
All applicants must be nurse qualified (RGN or RMN), hold a valid NMC Pin, and be able to prove their eligibility to work in the U.K.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to have:
- A valid NMC Pin registration
- The relevant Nurse qualification required for this post
- Good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate standards
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team and work for one of the UK’s elite care providers. If you would like to be part of this wonderful team then please submit your CV today. Or give us a call in confidence on 0141 221 2899 and ask for Craig Campbell.