Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Pro Health Scotland
£15.00 - £16.00 /Hour
Deputy Manager (Nurse) required for a Nursing Home based in Kilmarnock- This is a ‘Well respected`, award winning care home organisation that focuses on quality rather than quantity. They are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager (Nurse) to take the lead at one of their homes based in Stockport.
As the Deputy manager you have responsibility for supporting the manager / staff with all aspects of the homes operation in order to meet or exceed, profit targets, whilst ensuring the highest quality care is delivered to the residents in accordance with all regulatory and statutory obligations.
The ideal candidate must be Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) and you will also need a proven track record of working within a care home setting, have good commercial skills and sound knowledge of Care Inspectorate standards.
It is however essential that all applicants must possess strong leadership skills.
Applicants must have experience of working in the health care sector and be driven to deliver high standards. Team leading and management qualities are essential to succeed in this post as you will be responsible for the smooth running of the home and leading a multi-disciplinary team of Nurses and support staff.
The ideal candidate for this Deputy Manager (Nurse) position must:
- Be driven and motivated to provide excellent levels of care;
- Be RGN or RMN qualified;
- Have an active NMC pin with a good understanding of the NMC code of conduct;
- Have experience of Managing Nurses within a Care Home setting;
- Possess strong managerial leadership qualities;
- Have good knowledge of Care Inspectorate standards;
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors;
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home;
- Eligibility to work within the U.K
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking company that are incredibly passionate about caring for older and younger adults. If you share the same passion we would like to hear from you today. For more information please call Craig Campbell on 0141 2212899