Deputy Residential Manager required in Frome, Somerset for a large residential home working 39 hours per week.
Job Ref: DC16013
Position: Deputy Residential Manager
Hours: Days, 39 hours per week
Desirable: Experience in a senior clinical position
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Residential Manager to work within a CQC compliant residential home in Frome, Somerset. My client offers dementia care to elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Residential Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £22,591K Salary working 39 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Deputy Residential Manager role:
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
Monitoring patient care across the home
Company benefits for the Deputy Residential Manager role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Deputy Residential Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information