Deputy Theatre Liason Manager
Salary: £34,000-£38,000 (£17.44-£19.49 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5)
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager to join a committed and friendly Theatre team at a very reputable private hospital in Kent. The hospital is bright, warm, modern and welcoming and offers a wide range of treatments (over 200) and surgeries and have built and sustained a reputation for delivering high quality private healthcare services in Kent. Whether general surgeries, cosmetic surgery, non-surgical cosmetic treatments and physiotherapy we are building a service to deliver all your healthcare needs and at a service level you demand. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Kent.
What you'll be doing:
- As Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the management of the theatre services in the absence of the Theatre Manager in order to achieve the results required by the hospital.
- As Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager you will be responsible for giving effective direction and looking after the control of staff and the efficient use of the resources allocated.
What you'll need:
- As Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager you will be a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
- As Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager you will have five years relevant experience in Theatre
- As Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager you will have evidence of Continual Professional Development
- As Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager you will have experience of managing a team
- As Deputy Theatre Liaison Manager you will have sound knowledge of Clinical Governance and Risk Management
- You will have a working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Margate, Canterbury, and Broadstairs