One of the UK’s most prominent independent healthcare providers currently requires an experienced Radiographer to work in their hospital in Cambridge on a full time basis.
In this role, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix and will specialise in Mammography and MRI scanning.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Have successfully completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registered practitioner
- General, ward and theatre radiography skills and experienced undertaking Mammography scans and MRI scanning
- Up to date knowledge of radiographic techniques, equipment and health and safety practices
- Ideally you will have a recognised mammography qualification and will have a certificate of competence in administering intravenous injections
Full time working hours for this post are 37.5 per week on days or nights and a degree of flexibility may be required on occasion to meet the needs of the department.
The competitive salary offered is in the region of £25,000 to £31,500 per annum along with a benefits package which includes private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings, please contact Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940, or alternatively visit our website for a comprehensive vacancy list.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.