BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Highfield Hospital in Rochdale has a vacancy for a Director of Clinical Servcies to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Registered General Nurse Practitioner (essential).
- Post Registration Course (essential).
- Experience in an acute hospital setting (essential)
- Experience of team leadership and management in an acute hospital setting (essential).
- Management qualification (desirable).
- Highly energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
Duties of this role include:
- To manage the clinical governance framework within the hospital.
- To provide clinical direction and leadership for all clinical departments.
- To take responsibility for the clinical departments compliance with health and safety, quality, governance, policies and procedures.
- To help maximise the operational and financial performance of the hospital, working closely with the ED, HoDs and other stakeholders.
- To co-ordinate and maintain the delivery of safe clinical quality and care standards.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To manage 3rd party clinical service providers where appropriate.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you.