We are a well established care organization that provides a safe and homely environment where the unique needs of individuals are recognized and skilled staff is available. To ensure this we offer training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
- Reporting to Home Manager
- To provide a clean and hygienic environment for both residents and staff.
- To act in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of the Home.
- To carry out all cleaning duties in accordance with the schedules laid down by the Housekeeper and Home Manage.
- To maintain legible records of duties performed.
- To use all equipment in a proper manner and to clean and store appropriately after use.
- To work in accordance with COSHH and Health and Safety regulations.
- To report any shortages, defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards to the Housekeeper.
- To have due regard to the privacy of residents when carrying out daily work routines.
- To secure the residents’ property and that of the Home.
- To attend fire drills and complete training as required by the Home.
- To carry out other duties as well, from time to time as directed.
- To carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard to the Health and Safety of self, colleagues, residents and visitors to the Home.
- To maintain resident confidentiality at all times.
- To attend relevant staff meetings.
- To act courteously towards residents and all visitors and promote the good name of the Home and Company
If you would like a meaningful career making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply now! For more information, feel free to give us a call on 0808 168 1300.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.