Earn up to £10.00 per hour plus a great range of staff benefits (Must have own transport)
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives, this job could be perfect for you!
Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering frontline care within our Care at Home service.
Working out in the community, our Care & Support Workers give care and support to elderly and/or vulnerable people who have difficulties with their daily activities, enabling them to live as independently as possible.
- Assisting and enabling
- Washing and dressing
- Taking food and refreshment
- Bed making
- Providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the client
- Administering medication
- Contributing to record keeping
- DBS disclosure
- Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
- Be caring and friendly
- Have a valid driving licence and own vehicle
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a good standard of verbal and written English (or be prepared to further their English skills
- Flexible working hours and shift patterns
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mileage allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional training and qualifications
- Induction training
We specialise in social care jobs and providing permanent staff for the care home sector. We work with both large and small organisations in the public and private arenas and we recognise the need for care and nursing homes to employ only the most qualified and experienced managers, nurses and carers.
We have an outstanding track record for successfully recruiting for care and nursing home jobs all over the UK because we understand the unique challenges that face the healthcare industry and the care home sector in particular.