My client has an opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to take on the role as Registered Manager of a well-established Domiciliary Care Branch. You'll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff and preferably and have at least 2 years managerial experience in a care setting.
Salary: £22,000, - £25,000
- As a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency.
- You'll ensure that the branch is meeting it's legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC's standards.
- You'll manage business performance and ensure effect strategic planning and management for business growth.
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
The Successful Candidate
- You will have prior experience of working as a manager in a similar care setting.
- You'll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You'll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You'll have proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- It is essential for you to have or already be working towards an NVQ level 4/ Level 5 diploma in management or an RMA.
This role would suit a registered manager, care manager, branch manager, and scheme manager.
If interested apply now or call Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.