As the Branch Manager / Registered Manager you'll be looking after a staff team that provides care to people in their own homes, ensuring that high standards of care are being provided at all times. You'll work with the director to ensure that the business grows and develops, with the majority of the business being private clients. Currently the branch provides circa 600 hours per week.
- You'll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP's, healthcare professionals and service user's families.
- You'll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant
- You'll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance and that you are developing and growing the business - they have recently won a new contract so there is a lot of potential within the branch.
- You'll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You'll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector; you'll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you'll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously
- You'll need to be qualified to RMA / NVQ 4 /QCF 5 in care or already working towards
- You'll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.