EXCELLENT PAY RATES OF £8.50 - £9.00 PER HOUR
WE HAVE ON GOING WORK FOR DEDICATED FEMALE HOMECARE DRIVERS TO WORK IN THE TAYPORT /NEWPORT AREA. PART TIME OR FULL TIME
Duties involve helping our valued clients with personal care tasks and household duties.
To work in and around the local area, providing care to people within their own home - this include providing personal care and/or support and companionship as required, to more complex care such as supporting people with Dementia or M.S.
This is a very rewarding role for the right person. We pride ourselves in providing good quality care to people in their own homes. No experience is required as full training will be given.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- 25 hours shadowing for applicants new to care
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Good rates of pay
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
- Member advantage scheme - huge savings on big named shops and brands
Duties of the Job
- Prompting medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Provide personalised care & support
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.