Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust (CLCH) works across London and Hertfordshire, and is rated Good by the Care Quality Commission. Community healthcare is our focus and our passion. We champion the role of community health professionals to make sure our patients get great care closer to home.
We are committed to continuous learning and helping our staff develop their skills and careers. We are proud to be ranked in the top employer lists from the HSJ/Nursing Times and Stonewall. Our staff say we are the best amongst community trusts for staff motivation, satisfaction with quality of care given, and quality of non-mandatory training (NHS Annual Staff Survey 2015).
Join us and enjoy being part of great NHS community healthcare.
We have exciting opportunities for Band 7 Nurse Practitioners or Emergency Care Practitioners to join our supportive and skilled nurse led team at Edgware Walk in Centre. As a highly valued member of our team, the quality of care we provide, starts with you.
What do you need to join our team?
• Current NMC or HCPC registration with either a Nurse Practitioner BSc/MSc (or working towards) or accredited Physical assessment, minor injuries and minor illnesses qualifications are essential for this post.
• Experience of working as an autonomous practitioner in a community and/ or emergency setting.
• Independent Nurse Prescriber qualification would be desirable.
• The centre cultivate a strong ethos of learning and development offering work based education and formal qualifications, therefore candidates without all the required qualifications, who demonstrate a willingness to work towards them, will be considered
If you have these skills, why join CLCH?
• A clear career structure with the opportunity to progress to senior 8a clinical nurse consultant roles in both departments.
• A range of employee benefits, including the ability to support you with your housing needs through a rental deposit loan scheme. There is free parking available and nearby tube and bus transport links.
• The opportunity to develop skills, such as mentoring our trainee nurse practitioners and to have your own support through clear clinical supervision.
• As a specialist in the provision of urgent care across London we have been assessed as 'good' by the CQC and as an organisation we have been awarded on the top 120 places to work by the HSJ and Nursing Times.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us we also encourage you to visit the team and see for yourself. We would be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Jenny Horn Lead Nurse Edgware Walk in Centre ( Phone number removed ) / ( Email address removed )
Priscilla Masvodza Consultant Nurse ( Phone number removed )
We offer a range of staff benefits including travel loans, childcare vouchers and accommodation support. Find out more at clch.nhs.uk/staffbenefits
We strongly encourage applications from all sections of the community including: disabled people, those from black and minority ethnic backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
Communication regarding this post will be by email using Health Jobs UK (TRAC), therefore please ensure you check your emails regularly.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.