Staff Nurse - Emergency and Intensive Care
HCL Permanent are recruiting Australian and New Zealand nurses for specialist roles in the UK! You will be working within a dynamic specialist team which includes world-class Consultants from renowned teaching hospitals. As part of the team you will have access to a wealth of training and development opportunities including Post Graduate modules.
As a Staff Nurse, working within the Urgent Care team, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, delivering and implementing a high standard of nursing care, ensuring that the individual needs of the patient are responded to. You will oversee the journey of the patient through the urgent care department and work closely with RMO`s to plan a course of action for the patient.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience within an emergency nursing environment
- Triage skills
- Recognised course in plastering techniques desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development linked to demonstrable competencies
- Skilled in Phlebotomy / Cannulation / Care of CVADs/ IV administration
- Patient assessment skills
- NMC Registered Nurse
If this sounds like the perfect job for you and you would like to explore the professional opportunities available to you abroad then please send through your CV to [Click here to apply]
or press APPLY and send in your details.
If you would like to call and speak to a consultant in Australia please call Nina Boogers on: (07) 3118 8134