- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: £7.20 - £8.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Adam Jobs
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for experienced Support Workers and Health Care Assistants for our National clients based in Harrogate
You must have a minimum of 1 year paid health care experience, ideally as a Support Worker or health care assistant and have experience in supporting those with disability or/and vulnerable adults.
The Support Worker role will involve:
* Promoting independence and essential life skills for vulnerable adults within their own homes and service.
* Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
* Healthcare, including assisting the service user to access the community and participate in individual and group activities.
* Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and possibly preparing and cooking meals.
* Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual.
Own Transport and Driving Licence is desirable but not compulsory
** A current up to date Enhanced DBS is also essential **
We can offer very competitive rates of pay and a great variety of work, along with flexibility to fit around your current and personal commitments.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full time/contracted and part time opportunities available, for more information and to register with us please contact Adam on: 01133 238512
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.