One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers is currently seeking to employ an experienced Registered Endoscopy Practitioner to take the lead in the Endoscopy Department in their Cambridge hospital.
As Endoscopy Lead Practitioner, duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will undertake the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
Applicants for this Endoscopy Lead Practitioner post should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration or as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with HCPC registration
- Demonstrate extensive experience in an endoscopy setting, with good knowledge of quality standards and will have excellent and up to date clinical skills and knowledge
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory post, having completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification and with proven experience of the management of a department
- Have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
- Ideally you will have completed ILS or ALS qualifications and will have successfully completed a recognised management qualification
- Flexible to work a varied shift pattern
Working hours for this role are 37.5 per week and the salary on offer is from £30,000 to £34,000 per annum. The successful applicant will also receive an excellent staff benefits package which includes health and dental plans, generous annual leave allowance and support for continuing professional development.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.