Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000, (£14 - £15 Negotiable based on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full time Contract - Days or Nights Available. FULLY FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
I am pleased to declare, I am currently able to consider nurses in the UK who require sponsorship or a Tier 2 Visa for this role.
** Are you looking for a change? Do you feel undervalued in your current role, and want a position where your voice will be heard? Do you want to develop and progress in your career? **
I am really excited to be able to tell you about a great opportunity with one of the UK's Best Employers, working under a passionate, supportive and caring home manager. While the role is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress - the atmosphere within the home is fantastic, from the management down, there is an open forum for discussion and support, but most of all it is really friendly and a good place to work.
This service is in an exciting period where you are able to make a real change to the lives of service users, where your voice will be heard. There is a wonderful culture within the home, where you are free to make suggestions or raise concerns and feel listened to. Leadership within the home has been implemented to ensure staff has a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities. People within the home are encouraged to be involved with decisions about their own care and service.
On top of a superb, supportive working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, RNLD or RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
If this position sounds of interest to yourself, and you are a registered nurse, please do get back in touch on 01489 774205, or email me at email@example.com for a confidential, informal chat.