Experienced Care Home Administrator
Base Pay : £8.08 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Hednesford
Site or Unit :
Windsor House Care HomeAddress :
Littleworth Road Hednesford Cannock Staffordshire WS12 1HYContracted Weekly Hours : 30
Marquis Windsor is a 49 bedded purpose built care home. Marquis Windsor has a specialised Pearl Team and the Home has been awarded the Bronze Pearl award an accreditation we are dedicated to caring for Dementia residents. Situated in the Cannock suburb of Hednesford convenient for shops, amenities, public transport and the M6 motorway. A new garden space has been added recently to the home for wheelchair residents to enjoy. There are both residential and nursing floors which allows for residents to remain in the same home as and when their clinical needs change. Our aim is to provide the highest possible quality of life for all our residents and encourage them to become involved with the day to day activities happening within the home. The nursing and care staff monitor the residents health and well-being encouraging them to make choices of how they wish to have their care delivered.
As a Home Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the administration of the home runs smoothly and effectively; assisting the Care Home Manager in all aspects of the home's administration.
As the first point of contact you will help to ensure a positive first impression is created with all visitors to the care home.
So as a home administrator what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Present a professional and caring first contact for all those who visit or telephone the Care Home
- Manage the financial administration that supports the business of operating a care home.
- Support the centralised sales, purchase ledger and payroll systems by providing accurate information to meet required deadlines.
- Play a key role in the safeguarding of all company, public and personal monies.
- Take an active role in marketing the Care Home, providing initial information and best advice to enquires.
- Support the Home Manager with administrative and secretarial duties.
In order to be our home administrator you should have:
An ability to understand and use a variety of computer based systems, with a working knowledge of accounting procedures. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to produce accurate, effective and engaging documentation.
- NVQ3 Administration is required.
- A minimum of 3 years Administration experience.
- Previous experience of Financial Administration.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.