Benefits: Life assurance, Access to Childcare vouchers, Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Industry recognised qualifications, Fully funded DBS/PVG and Guaranteed hours.
About this Job -
As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and on days out to the coast - so it might not feel much like work. We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals to join our team of Support Workers.
As a Support Worker you will be assisting individuals on a 1:1 basis with autism, learning disabilities and behaviours which may challenge to lead independent and fulfilling lives; the people we support are at the heart of all we do. We ensure they reach their full potential - and of course we'll make sure that you reach yours.
We are therefore looking for Support Workers with previous experience who can hit the ground running and are confident in lone working, supporting people with personal care needs ensuring their dignity is maintained and that are flexible to enable the people to do the things they love when they want to. However we will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
You must have a full drivers license and access to your own vehicle.
Why you would like to work at Gloucester Supported Living:
- Locations are in Cam near Dursley, Eastington and Ebley in Stroud.
- Individual modern homes with an atmosphere that really supports you and the people we look after
- As a career at Gloucester Supported Living you would help deliver great person centred care to all the people we support through development plans and motivation
- The people we support, you will make all the difference to their quality of life
- Be part of a team who are passionate about what they do and nothing is too much trouble
- Support social activities inside and outside the home for the people we support
- You will be expected to eat meals with individuals you support and promote their independence
- You will receive an unrivalled network of support through all levels of business
- Great opportunities for your career development and progression if you would like to progress
You'll join the team working on a flexible working rota that includes early, late, weekend, sleep nights and Bank Holiday shifts, part time and full time positions are available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move, make a difference to a person and create a smile.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010