Field Care Supervisor | Home care | Bromley
4Social Work are currently looking for experienced Field Care Supervisor proffessionals to step up into a field care supervisor role in the Bromley area.
If you have previous care experience, and you drive
then i may have a permanent
role that suits you.
The suitable Field Care Supervisor MUST
hold an NVQ / QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care as a minimum and MUST
be a car driver, due to the nature of the role.
Field Care Supervisor job duties:
- To ensure a high quality care service is delivered to vulnerable people living in their own home.
- To monitor all care workers when visiting customers in order to maintain a high quality of service.
- To ensure consistent application of companies policies, procedures and approved practice and to promote the aims of the Company.
- To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met.
- To provide high quality care to customers of Right at Home in addition to carrying out supervisory duties.
- To help record all new care packages and changes to existing care packages on the system immediately they are received.
- To carry out unannounced spot checks on all carers on a rotation basis, when they are visiting customers at their homes.
- To carry out spot checks when a specific issues arises, as requested by the Managing Director, Registered Manager or Deputy Manager.
- To participate in meeting with a selection of carers on a regular basis to carry out supervisions.
- To work with the Deputy Manager or deputise for the Deputy Manager in their absence, as required, ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently and that all care calls are allocated to carers.
- To report any concerns raised from spot checks or supervisions to the Deputy Manager or Registered Manager.
- To maintain up-to-date paper work in all customers homes particularly care plans and risk assessments.
- To maintain accurate records of all communications with Care Workers.
- To maintain accurate records of all communications with service users and about service users.
If this Field Care Supervisor role is for you please contact Hannah London @ 4Social Work