We are currently recruiting FCS/ SCW to mentor and motivate a localised team of care workers, helping to improve outcomes for service users by supporting our work force. Experience in writing care plans and practical knowledge of CQC regulation are essential.
Your duties will include:
* To monitor the care worker team regularly, ensuring that they are attending scheduled visits at the agreed time and for the agreed length of time
* Being part of the "on-call" rota to ensure that emergency support is provided as and when required - emergency support is provided on a 24 hour basis
* To undertake shadowing, supervisions, annual appraisals and team meetings with the care work team, reviewing and updating their individual Personal Development Plan
* Assisting service users with personal care i.e. toileting, washing, dying, dressing, bathing, showering and medication in accordance with their individual care plan
* All of the above must be carried out in a professional and discreet manner
You will possess:
* Previous experience in a Home Care / Social Care Setting - Essential
* NVQ level 2 in H&S Care or other professional qualification in care - Desirable
* Previous experience at Senior or Higher Care Assistant level - Desirable
* Previous experience as a Care Assistant - Essential
* Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated - Essential
* Full, valid driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle - Essential
* The legal right to work in the UK - Essential
In return we offer a fantastic working environment where hard work and commitment is combined with huge job satisfaction.
The successful applicants will be required to complete a full disclosure of a DBS (CRB) clearance check.
Please apply online today!
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine