- Company: Retirement Villages
- Base Pay: £8.94 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Retirement Villages
- Phone: Not Available
RV Care Sussex
Ever thought you’d make a brilliant care worker but you’ve never quite taken that first step? Or perhaps you’re looking for a career move in care?
We at RV Care pride ourselves in the luxurious professional and considerate care and support services provided to our clients. We are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality care with the health and wellbeing of our clients at the very heart of what we do!
Whether you’re someone with NO experience or someone who’s already worked in care before, if you are compassionate, reliable and committed to excellence we’d love to hear from you. The role includes assisting people in their own homes within our independent villlage so that they can continue to live independently with a good quality life.
In return, you will receive various benefits including:
- free enhanced DBS checks
- training and career progression opportunities including support to gain the formal qualification relevant to you role
- guaranteed full-time or part time contracted hours including flexible working to suit your family commitments, worked on a rota basis during days, evenings and weekends to meet the needs of our clients
- competitive rate of pay
- excellent working environment
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- workplace pension scheme
- free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- free parking
For further information please contact Anthea Call on 01483 772771 or 1342872205 or forward a cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org