RGN RMN RN Registered Nurse.
: East Grinstead
Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Offered.
Experienced nurse required to join our dedicated team to help deliver the highest standard of care through direct nursing. Under the direction of the Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for accessing, planning and delivering the nursing care to our residents and directing and supervising a care team.
Duties of the Registered Nurse RGN RMN RN:
- Ensure each resident receives care according to their need
- To manage and supervise the provision of healthcare services within the Home including the use of medication and drugs and maintaining accurate records
- Maintaining accurate files such as care plans and detailed hand over notes
- Communicating effectively with other health service professionals
- Assist with the well-being of our residents by providing care and support
- Help promote the safety and well-being of our residents
- Be able to work as a member of the team
- Valid NMC pin
- 1st Level Nurse
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Professional and caring
- Able to priories own workload
When working for Retirement Villages you can expect:
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- £1,000 joining bonus*
- NMC pin renewal reimbursed by us
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
- Free DBS check
*50% of the bonus is paid on successful completion of probation and the remaining 50% on completion of 12 months service.
About the Residential home
Charters Court is part of the Retirement Villages community which offers luxury, modern facilities in carefully selected locations. Charters Court is a newly built 60 bed registered care home located in parkland setting offering residential, nursing and dementia care.