ALTIMA PERSONNEL SOLUTIONS Are holding an open day on the 20th October at Ranvilles Nursing Home in Fareham between 10-3. We are looking for Carers to work between 2 Brookvale Nursing homes and 1 Residential home in the Fareham area.
We are looking for care assistants on a full time permanent basis that are willing to travel between 3 homes in the Fareham area. You will be based in one of these homes but, may be called to go to another one at short notice when required. Holding a full driving licence is preferred but it's not a must as all the homes are easy to get to by public transport.
Altima are looking for carers to join the homes dedicated team of carers. Ideally you must have previous experience of working within a Care Home environment. Your duties will involve; all aspects of personal care, including toileting, assisting with nutrition intake, ensuring residents are comfortable at all times, assisting with activities and general home duties as required.
We are looking for Care Assistants who
• Are caring and compassionate and dedicated to providing care of the highest standard.
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Have an ability to prioritise patients' care needs.
• Have an ability to be able to work on their own initiative and without direct supervision.
• Is able to maintain a responsible and mature attitude.
*What we offer*
* Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
* Uniform provided
* Regular appraisals
* DBS fee covered
* Mandatory training updates allowing you to keep your training updated free of charge
* Help with travel between the homes
* Subject to Enhanced Level DBS check
Pay will depend on experience and if you have NVQ in care
For more information please email me.