- Company: Retirement Villages
- Base Pay: £7.50 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Retirement Villages
- Phone: Not Available
RESPONSE ASSISTANT – OUT OF HOURS starting at £7.50ph
At RV Care, we pride ourselves on the quality of premium bespoke services provided to all our clients who are resident in the Group’s retirement villages.
As a Response Assistant, you will be required to provide a rapid response service to emergency calls to enable the residents in Charters Village to continue to live safely in their community.
No one day is the same!
- Warm, friendly, caring and enthusiastic with excellent all round communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible yet methodical and thorough with persistence to see a job through to its conclusion
- A genuine and caring people person with the ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and clients while maintaining a professional image at all times
We are looking for someone who can effectively respond to our ‘rapid response’ alarms within a Retirement Village environment.
The Purpose of the Role
- The purpose of this post is to provide caring and efficient emergency response services to ensure a safe living environment for residents of the village.
If you want to work in a great environment and you have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and feel you have the appropriate skills to fulfil the above role please send your CV and covering letter to Anthea Call or contact Anthea on 01342 872205
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Response Assistant, you will:
- be responsible for monitoring the alarm system and providing an emergency response service to all the residents of Charters Village
- liaise with emergency services as required including ambulance, fire, police and ensure that effective communication is maintained throughout the service
- be part of a flexible and caring team providing an Out of Hours emergency service covering evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
- assist with housekeeping duties and ensure that the full area of responsibility is clean and appropriately presented to the Retirement Village standard at all times
- ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of RV Care’s menu of services and special offers in order to provide relevant information to all enquirers
- be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- ensure all feedback including compliments, complaints and comments are handled and dealt with in a professional manner and in line with procedures
- ensure that Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures including taking appropriate personal protective measures
- maintain client confidentiality, maintaining data protection and security at all times
- adhere to existing working practices, methods and procedures
- undertake relevant training and development activities