Prestige Nursing + Care Wakefield are looking for dedicated, happy and reliable people who have an excellent work ethic and a passion for caring for people and are available to work on a full basis within the Hemsworth area within our home care services. Experience is desired with a minimum of 6 months experience preferred, though full training can be given.
Hours: from 7AM until 22.00 , includes weekends
Pay: from £8.00 Per Hour
Due to the nature of this work all candidates must drive.
* Provide a high quality of person centred care
* Assisting service users with personal hygiene, dressing and undressing, toileting etc.
* Assist service users with preparation of meals and beverages
* Undertake cleaning duties to assist the service user
* Maintain regular communication with the branch manager
* Opportunity to work towards a Diploma in Health and Social care
* Opportunity to work towards NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
* Weekly pay at an excellent rate
* Continuous free training and supported development
If you have the right to work in the UK and would like a rewarding job that makes a difference to people apply online or contact Gemma through the Wakefield branch or Prestige Nursing website.
- 1 years paid care experience: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK driving Licence with access to own car