- Company: Retirement Villages
- Base Pay: £30,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Retirement Villages
Charters is part of the Retirement Villages community which offers luxury, modern facilities in carefully selected locations. Charters is a newly built 60 bed registered care home located in parkland setting offering residential, nursing and dementia care.
When working for Retirement Villages you can expect:
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- £1,000 joining bonus*
- NMC pin renewal reimbursed by us
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Free DBS check
*50% of the bonus is paid on successful completion of probation and the remaining 50% on completion of 12 months service.
For further information, please contact Lisa Tremlett on 01371 870191
This is an ideal opportunity for a senior Registered Nurse with management experience, eg Head of Unit, Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead, looking to take the next step in their career progression.
As Clinical Lead (Registered Nurse), you’ll be wholly responsible for planning, directing, and managing the clinical services while developing your leadership and business