In return, you will receive a competitive salary of circa £35,000 per annum, plus incentives for development of the branch, and an ongoing career with a reputable care company who pride themselves on delivering excellent person centred care to their service users.
The position will be based at a privately owned domiciliary care branch in Farnborough, currently operating at circa 500 care hours per week, providing care to people in their own homes. My client are looking for a person who is driven by business development and gets a real sense of achievement by providing an excellent service and securing new business opportunities. My client are looking for a business focused, commercially aware candidate who has a good understanding of the care industry and previous managerial experience, a good understanding of completing tenders for new business is highly advantageous.
Duties will include;
* Working closely with the Registered Manager and Support Manager, the service users and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
* Meeting with potential new clients and collating care plans appropriate to client needs and budget
* Investigating areas of new business and selling the services on offer to potential clients
* Ensuring existing service users are receiving the best care for their needs, working with the Registered Manager in ensuring service users care plans are reviewed regularly
* Meeting with local authorities and other external stakeholders to discuss care requirements in the locality
* Completing tenders and bids for new contracts
Due to the nature of the role, you will need a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle. Appointment is due to a satisfactory DBS check.
To apply, click 'Apply Here' and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.