RGN (Band 5)
MedGen are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse, required to work within a private hospital based in Central London. They have a requirement for various wards including their palliative care ward. However they have a need for nurses who are experienced in Medical, Surgical, Orthopaedic, Outpatients.
The successful candidate will be actively registered with the NMC as a general nurse (RGN). The Registered Nurse will have at least 2-3 years post registration experience. It is preferable if candidates have had previous experience in NHS or Private Hospital experience within the UK.
If you are a motivated Registered Nurse seeking temporary shifts within an excellent hospital which could turn in to long term regular shifts dependant if you do an amazing job in the wards they will book you directly each week and in advance.
Requirements for this registered nurse role:
- You will be an active team player
- Be available for a minimum of 2 shifts per week or more
- Be flexible with shift pattern according to client requirements
- You will always act with integrity, respect and be driven by the principles of fairness and equality.
- Up to date NMC Registration
- Up to date DBS within the year OR on the update service. If not the candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure and referencing
- Up to date immunisations
- Mandatory training certificate within the year or willing to complete Mandatory training through us
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please send in your CV by clicking 'apply now' or contact us on '0333 121 1000' and one of our experienced consultants will take you through this vacancy in greater detail.
MedGen is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.