Hand Therapist - Birmingham
Service Care Health currently have a vacancy for a locum therapist working within upper limb therapy and hand therapy in an acute hospital, located in Birmingham.
An occupational therapist, or physiotherapist, you must have experience in the management of acute hand injuries and elective surgery relating from hand injury. Through assessment and treatment planning, the hand therapist responsibilities are to restore service users hands to normal function.
For more details on this position, please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• Training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to NHS trusts, local authorities and private healthcare providers
• Professional compliance solutions
• Uniforms provided