POSITION- Healthcare Assistant - High Barnet
TYPE - Contract
PAY- £9.00- £18 PER HOUR
Veritas Personnel is currently recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants (all band/ all grade) with minimum NVQ 2 for temporary assignments across Devon areas.
* Assist with the care of client's physical and personal needs, ensuring a high standard of care is achieved.
* Assist with basic hygiene needs
* Provide verbal/ written reports on the condition of clients to the team leader/ nurse in charge.
* Maintain patient/ client confidentiality at all times as per the Home's Policies and Procedure.
* Must be available for day or night shifts.
* Candidates should have ideally worked in a Nursing Home or Residential Home environment.
* Should have at least 12 months minimum experience in the UK Social Care or Healthcare setting.
* Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills required.
* Good communication skills with customer focus.
If you think that you have the relevant skills and qualification for his role, apply now a Veritas Personnel. We provide suitable jobs within the geographical location that you prefer and offer competitive rates.
About Veritas Personnel
Veritas Personnel is a nurse led specialist Health and Social care recruitment that provides highly skilled healthcare and social care professionals on a temporary and contract basis throughout London, the East and Southeast of England and permanent recruitment across the UK.