If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities available for experienced and dedicated l Health Care Assistants (HCA) to provide care and support in the Leeds area. You will be expected to deliver high quality of care and support to patients in a NHS hospital setting.
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationship with patients and patient families and friends. This will maintain excellent communication skills at all times.
Benefits of working for HAYS Healthcare
* Excellent rates of pay
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Free registration
* Excellent customer service provided by your personal consultant
* Free Mandatory training, DBS, Immunisations & Uniform
* £50 in vouchers for successfully completing your first 3 shifts (T&C's apply)
* £250 in vouchers for referring someone to Hays once they work 50hours. (T&C's apply)
We have interviews available immediately so to apply for this role please contact Lauren Corbally on 01132003705