- Salary from £7.50ph to £8.00ph, depending on qualification
- DBS check
- Uniform and training available
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team
- Full/part time work available
- Days And Nights Available
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.You will also need : -
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience within the care sector
More details email your CV or call, me Jack Hardy, on 01183094222.
We specialise in social care jobs and providing permanent staff for the care home sector. We work with both large and small organisations in the public and private arenas and we recognise the need for care and nursing homes to employ only the most qualified and experienced managers, nurses and carers.
We have an outstanding track record for successfully recruiting for care and nursing home jobs all over the UK because we understand the unique challenges that face the healthcare industry and the care home sector in particular.