Staff Nurse - HDU/ICU Nurse
- Clinical Nursing Nurse
Full Time - 37.5 hours
Salary: £ 31,000 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to work full time on the high dependency unit on behalf of a private hospital close to Manchester City Centre.
This hospital is looking for a HDU Nurse or ICU Nurse to handles the complex and challenging needs of the patients in the hospital. Staff nurses will be using advance sills to care for patients who are critically ill and are high risk for life threatening health problems. The hospital provides a range of clinical producers that exposes nursing to a variety od specialisms such as: orthopaedic, paediatric and bariatric surgery.
Staff Nurses (HDU/ICU will be expected to:
- Be responsible for care of surgical patients on HDU
- Provide a range of clinical procedures
- Perform clinical nursing in all required areas
- Implement care delivery via care plans
- Update care plans
Staff Nurses will be able to demonstrate high quality care alongside an interest in current evidence based practises. Nurses will have a range of clinical skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge. This role involves mandatory training including infection control and health and safety competencies.
Staff Nurses (HDU/ICU must have:
- A professional nursing qualification
- ALS and mentorship qualification
- Critical Care qualification
- Evidence of working in HDU or ICU environment for 6 months
- Previous surgical experience
- Experience working within a team with minimal supervision
- Evidence of clinical reasoning skills for variety of complex needs
You can get further details about this role by simply contacting Kabibi Luseni at Search Consultancy in the Manchester Branch. (AGY).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.